Comprehensive Assessment and Addiction Treatment Planning
Recovery is a process of change through which individuals improve their health and wellness, live self-directed lives, and strive to reach their full potential. Our highly-individualized addiction treatment planning is designed to diagnose and treat the individual, with a holistic addiction treatment approach, to achieve this goal. To promote long-term recovery, we utilize a unique approach in treating the mind, body, and spirit. A comprehensive assessment and addiction treatment plan will identify the individual’s medical, substance abuse, and co-occurring disorders upon admission. Our multi-disciplinary team of medical, psychiatric, and substance abuse professionals will utilize the following treatment methods to begin the road to recovery:
- Group Counseling: Provide education on substance abuse disorders and social skills needed to cope with everyday life instead of resorting to substance abuse. The group setting allows clinicians to provide feedback to members and work through past trauma. The group also instills a message of hope, a sense that “If they can make it, so can I.”
- Individual Therapy: specialized psychotherapies aim to change behaviors, thoughts, emotions, and how people see and understand situations.
- Cognitive-Behavior Therapy (CBT): helps individuals in treatment seek their own solutions to problems by addressing behaviors, thoughts, and feelings with systematic, goal-oriented strategies.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (CBT): is a well-established treatment for individuals with multiple and severe psychosocial disorders, including those who are chronically suicidal. Our approach incorporates concepts and modalities designed to promote abstinence and to reduce the length and adverse impact of substance abuse relapse.
- Community Support Groups: By utilizing existing support in the community, our clients learn to access resources to aid in their long-term sobriety. Recovery is built on not only evidence-based clinical treatment, but recovery support services, as well.
- Case Management: Our Case Management services are designed to address an emotional, environmental, financial, occupational, intellectual, physical, social, and spiritual needs with which our clients may present. Approaching case management with a holistic approach, we aim to help clients access tangible services to aid in their recovery.
- Medical and Psychiatric Evaluations: Our integrated medical addiction treatment addresses all needs of the individual, including any medical or psychiatric needs. Our integrated approach utilizes state-of-the-art, evidence based medical practices to treat and reduce symptoms of withdrawal, while addressing any chronic medical or psychiatric conditions present.
- Family Programming Education: Studies have shown that addiction if a family disease. When one member of a family experiences addiction or a mental health crisis, the family suffers, as well. By integrating family into the individual’s treatment, the process of healing can begin for the whole family. Family therapy can help all members of the family make specific, positive changes as the person in recovery changes.
- Vocational and Skills Training: Returning to work is an integral part of addiction recovery. Work as a productive activity meets a basic human need to be a contributing part of society. By providing vocational and skills training, our clients are armed with the necessary skills to return to an active, productive career.
- Alternative therapies: Utilizing alternative therapies, such as yoga, acupuncture, and music therapy, individuals experience a comprehensive treatment of mind, body, and spirit.